Informations About Masha and the Bear: videos, games, songs for kids
Hey! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Remember the good old pencil/pen game tic-tac-toe? Here it is now in this app! Try the good old gameplay on your iOS device with cute Masha and the Bear graphics and sounds. Play tic-tac-toe with a random real life player or invite a friend from your iMessage contact list.
Masha and the Bear wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The app for Masha and the Bear’s fans has full HD animation videos with games, songs and iMessage stickers!
In one app you get the Masha and the Bear series, as well as its two popular spin-offs, “Masha’s Spooky Stories” and “Masha’s Tales.” You can watch videos online or download them to your device in full HD. The first episode of each of the three series is free to watch and ad-free!
While watching the videos, kids can actually touch the screen without interrupting play (unless the “Parent Lock” in the bottom left corner of the player is unlocked).
There are four amazing games in the app:
1. Tic-tac-toe. The good old pencil/pen game is back! Play online with an anonymous real-life player or invite a friend via your iMessage contact list.
2. In the Fruit Catch game you need to control Masha to gather apples falling from trees and not let the fruit fall into the ground. Think fast, be fast!
3. The Masha and the Bear Music Game features songs and videos from your favorite series. Listen to the songs, shoot the balls with words in them, get the highest score.
4. The Puzzle Game is the biggest collection of Masha and the Bear puzzles available in the App Store.
New Masha and the Bear games are available frequently; keep an eye out for the most recent games in future updates!
Don’t forget to use Masha and the Bear stickers in your iMessages! Simply follow these easy steps:
* Open your iMessage, select the contact you want to send stickers
* Tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field
* Tap the icon on the lower left corner which calls the app drawer
* Tap “+” to access the App Store for iMessage
* Go to “Manage”, turn on “Masha and the Bear”
To use a sticker within a conversation you can tap to send or hold them to place on top of bubbles, photos, other stickers.
Please, remember that iPhone and iPad users running iOS 10 or later and Apple Watch users running watchOS 3 or later can send stickers.
This app is an absolute must-have for all Masha and the Bear fans! Download it now for free!
*** This app features an auto-renewable subscription to “Masha Games.” Please carefully read the subscription information below.
The auto-renewable subscription to “Masha Games” grants access to all of the games. The subscribed user gets access to the existing gaming content and games, as well as all of the content and games published in the future.
The subscription period is one month with a 7 day free trial period.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be lost if the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of the purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for the renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal is $1.99 per month.
The subscription may be managed by the user. The auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems with the app, please contact us at: [email protected] We will be happy to help you.
In order to restore purchased episodes, select and tap “Restore” in the menu “i”.
Other like a:
Masha and the Bear: videos, games, songs for kids Warez Download
Masha and the Bear: videos, games, songs for kids for iPhone
Masha and the Bear: videos, games, songs for kids iOS, iPad, iPhone torrent