Informations About Moasure – the smart measuring app!
– Resolved display issue on iPad/6Plus/7Plus if app opened with device in landscape orientation.
New in 1.0:
– Measures distances from 20cm to 100m (8” to 300ft) quickly and easily.
– The only app that reliably measures distances from 10m to 100m/30ft to 300ft without losing accuracy, thanks to Moasure’s unique multi-step measurement mode.
– 6 different measuring modes covering external dimensions, internal dimensions and angles.
– Measures round obstacles as if they weren’t there – great for measuring room dimensions.
– Displays in metric or imperial units.
– Measures the angle between two lines or surfaces.
– Distance accuracy better than 1% accuracy on iPhone 7 and 2% on iPhone 6. Angle accuracy better than 1 degree. (Watch the help videos for tips on achieving the best accuracy.)
Fewer than 0.1% of regular users rate the app or write a review. If you could spare a moment to do so, we’d really appreciate it. Thank you.
Convenient and easy to use, Moasure is a 100m/300ft tape measure, ruler, protractor and a goniometer(angle measurer) – all in one simple app.
Simply move your phone from one point to another point and Moasure displays the distance between the two points, or the angle between them.
Top 10 in 30 countries in the App Store Utilities category; number 1 in 12 countries.
There’s no tape, no string, no laser beam or camera images. Instead Moasure uses the same technology found in space rocket guidance systems – the iPhone’s accelerometers and gyroscopes – to calculate precisely how far you have moved your phone. Moasure really is rocket science!
Moasure can measure the length, width, and height of objects, as well as internal room dimensions and even inter-room dimensions.
In fact, there’s not much that Moasure can’t measure.
• Measures distances from 20cm to 100m (8” to 300ft) quickly and easily.
• The only app that reliably measures distances from 10m to 100m/30ft to 300ft without losing accuracy, thanks to Moasure’s unique multi-step measurement mode.
• 6 different measuring modes covering external dimensions, internal dimensions and angles.
• Measures round obstacles as if they weren’t there – great for measuring room dimensions.
• Displays in metric or imperial units.
• Measures the angle between two lines or surfaces.
• Distance accuracy better than 1% accuracy on iPhone 7 and 2% on iPhone 6. Angle accuracy better than 1 degree. (Watch the help videos for tips on achieving the best accuracy.)
IMPORTANT: Moasure has not been designed for use on iPad, because of its size. Please be careful when using an iPad to take measurements.
A simple app on your smartphone, Moasure is available whenever and wherever you need it. No Internet connection is needed, and there’s no need to hunt through a toolbox or kitchen drawer for a ruler, tape measure or a laser. You’ll never find yourself without a tape measure.
EASY TO USE:
You don’t need someone to hold the end of a tape measure, just move your smartphone from A to B and let Moasure do the rest. The measurement will be displayed on your screen instantly.
Moasure can measure almost anything, from the width of a tile to the length of your garden. If there’s something in the way, like a wall, just walk round it and Moasure will measure straight through it.
USED BY PROFESSIONALS:
Moasure is a serious measuring tool, suitable for use by professionals. It‘s ideal for estimating dimensions when quoting for jobs. (However, please don’t use Moasure when measuring to cut or drill material – it isn’t accurate enough to do that just yet.)
Moasure uses patented technology to get the most accurate and consistent results of any motion-measuring app available.
The accuracy of the measurement depends on the iPhone model, and the time it takes to complete the measurement. A visible and audible timer indicates when the accuracy starts to deteriorate.
For even greater accuracy, you can repeat the measurement a number of times and Moasure displays the average measurement.
We’ve taken thousands of test measurements, covering all the different iPhone models, with the following results*:
(values in brackets are for average of 3 measurements)
On iPhone 7/7 Plus:
• measurements within 0.5% accuracy: 67% (92%)
• measurements within 1.0% accuracy: 97% (100%)
• measurements within 1.5% accuracy: 100% (100%)
On iPhone 6/6 Plus, single measurement:
• measurements within 1.0% accuracy: 83% (100%)
• measurements within 1.5% accuracy: 97% (100%)
• measurements within 2.0% accuracy: 100% (100%)
*Results are for measurements taking 2 to 3 seconds to complete. Measurements over a shorter period should be more accurate, whilst longer measurements will be less accurate. When using multi-step measurements, the accuracy is determined by the time period for each measuring step.
Please see our website: www.moasure.com
Other like a:
Moasure – the smart measuring app! Warez Download
Moasure – the smart measuring app! iPhone full app
Moasure – the smart measuring app! download no jailbreak