Informations About pic2shop PRO – DIY Barcode Scanner
Bug fix: when a p2spro://configure link was used to set the “high resolution”, “automatic orientation” or “copy to clipboard” switches, their values were correctly not reflected in the configuration tab and would revert when the tab was visited. Now they are set correctly.
Bug fix: in some circumstances the live camera view would not follow the device orientation. That is fixed too.
If you find pic2hop PRO useful, and if you have a few minutes to leave a review, that would help us a lot! Thank you very much!
Display your own web site in the embedded browser and configure the barcode scanner to send it the scanned codes.
Or use pic2shop PRO as an external scanner from another app like Filemaker Go.
Or copy the barcode to the clipboard for use anywhere.
EAN and UPC barcodes can be read even on devices without autofocus.
To be scanned correctly, the other barcode formats need to be large enough to make all the bars or dots visible.
THIS IS NOT A SHOPPING APP. WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOUR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
= SUPPORTED BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES =
Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
Standard 2 of 5 (Code 25)
Codabar (NW-7, USD-4)
= CONFIGURATION =
There are seven in-app configuration parameters, and one general setting:
1. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
2. Barcode Lookup URL: the url fetched when a barcode is scanned. The string CODE is replaced by the barcode content, and the string FORMAT is replaced by the symbology of the decoded barcode. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the response is displayed to the user.
3. Send GPS coordinates: add a “&gps=latitude,longitude” to the lookup URL.
4. Formats: select which formats the scanner needs to look for. We recommend turning off the formats that are not needed for speed.
Please note that you can include as many other parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different “&userid=NNN” parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
A quick way to configure pic2shop PRO is to send a link to each user (by email or on a web page). When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
5. Auto Orientation: scan Code39, Code128, ITF and Codabar in landscape (as they can be wider than UPCs)
6. High Resolution: use high resolution scanning (for large barcodes)
7. Copy to clipboard
In addition, one can switch off the in-app configuration in the general iOS settings list to help lock down the config.
= PIC2SHOP PRO AS EXTERNAL SCANNER =
Pic2shop PRO, can be launched by another app or by a web page to scan a barcode, then pass the result back to the calling app or web page. A popular use is to import barcodes into the Filemaker Go application.
The syntax of the custom URL is the following:
The callback URL should be percent-encoded and contain the strings CODE and FORMAT, which will be replaced by the barcode content (or ‘CANCELLED’) and symbology, respectively.
= START SCANNER FROM IN-APP BROWSER =
= NOTES =
For security reasons, HTTPS will not work with self-signed certificates.
FileMaker Go is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Other like a:
pic2shop PRO – DIY Barcode Scanner Warez Download
pic2shop PRO – DIY Barcode Scanner iPad Download Free
pic2shop PRO – DIY Barcode Scanner download no jailbreak