Informations About Sentinels of the Multiverse
Baron Blade has long suffered at the hands of self-proclaimed “heroes.” No longer! He has gathered a team, the Vengeful Five. Baron Blade will have his Vengeance!
The Vengeance mega-expansion is now available from the Get Expansion Packs screen. It includes 5 new heroes, 2 new environments, and a brand new way to play the game against a team of 3-5 villains. There are 3 new hero variants to discover in this expansion!
Season Pass 2 owners will automatically receive Vengeance. Be sure to re-download all of your expansion packs in order to get updated content.
This update includes many more improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Every environment in the game and expansion packs has 5 new background images to support Vengeance and provide more variety.
• Any time a card is played out of turn, you now first see the back of the card so you know what deck it belongs to.
Prime Wardens Captain Cosmic’s innate power can no longer be “stacked.” You may only draw or play a card if you shuffle the destroyed construct into your deck.
• The behavior of Shinobi Assassin has been changed so it no longer cancels the draw/reveal/discard/etc that causes it to enter play from the top of a hero deck. For example, if you draw a card and Shinobi Assassin is on top of your deck, first the Assassin comes into play and then you get a card.
• Fixed a problem where Weekly One-Shot covers could not be awarded properly when playing in multiplayer.
• Fixed an issue in multiplayer where games could get stuck if the Team Leader disconnected.
• Older devices on iOS 10 should now be able to hear the music again.
• Fixed a problem where the audio in the game could play without stereo effects.
• Fixed a glitch where Heroic Infinitor could be incorrectly used in villain team mode.
• Villain team member names now appear if you turn off character portraits.
• Improved the display of team villains in the Multiverse on iPhone and iPod touch.
“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” – Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” – Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” – Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun – Definitely worth $10!” – Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the SotM core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
• Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• Variant villains bring an all new twist to the battle
• All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs are available via In App Purchase:
• Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
• Mini-Pack 1, Mini-Pack 2, and Mini-Pack 3 each contain a hero, a villain, and an environment.
• Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and Wrath of the Cosmos each contain 2 heroes, 4 villains, and 2 environments.
• Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
• Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by SotM artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB. Playing on an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, or iPod touch (5th gen) is possible but may result in a degraded experience.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information, check out SentinelsDigital.com or SentinelsoftheMultiverse.com
Other like a:
Sentinels of the Multiverse download for free
Sentinels of the Multiverse iPhone direct link
Sentinels of the Multiverse iOS no jailbreak